How healthy is your business?
Business Health Checks is a service that analysises your business to see if it is 'fit and healthy', to see if it can perform better through healthier more efficient ways.
We start with a free consultation to discuss what you can expect to gain and the procedures we will use.
We have designed the Business Health Check to identify areas which are restricting cashflow, reducing profits and placing the business at risk. Also identified will be likely strategies for growing or leveraging the business such as franchise development.
The Business Health Check includes examination of:
- Systems and methods used in the acquisition of customers.
- The systems and procedures used in the administration of the business.
- The systems used in the manufacture and delivery of products or services to customers.
- Factors effecting the quality of customer service.
- The security of intellectual property.
- Risks to which the business may be exposed.
- Inefficiencies and problems created by the systems in use.
- The appropriateness of Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- The appropriateness and effectiveness of Credit Policies.
- Secure Trading.
- Issues limiting current cashflow.
- Management of the Debtors Ledger.
- Compliance with relevant Acts of Parliament.
At the end of the Business Health Check we give you a full written and verbal report. Using information from the report you will improve immediate cashflow by up to 20%, reduce overheads and therefore increase profits by:
- Identifying all areas where systems or procedures limit the productivity of the organisation.
- Suggesting improved or new systems to eliminate problems, inefficiencies, bottlenecks and firefighting" thereby reducing overheads.
- Improving the way in which products and services are delivered.
- Improving the customer focus.
- Providing information on suitable strategies for growing or leveraging the business.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Acts of Parliament.
- Ensuring timely collection of outstanding debts.
- Enabling improved evaluation of credit worthiness.
- Reducing the risks associated with the provision of credit terms.
- New ways to provide credit terms.